- Child and Family Therapy
- Gifted Children: Assessments, IEP’s, and Therapy
- Psycho-educational Assessments for Gifted, ADD, and Learning Differences
- Parenting Support
- Solutions for Aging Parents
- Therapy and Mediation for Divorce, Step-Parenting and Blended Families
- Behavioral Medicine coordination with pediatricians
Parenting is the most difficult, challenging, frustrating and thrilling job there is. The only one perhaps tougher is being a child….and growing up confident and resilient!
No child lives in a vacuum. A family is like a balloon…if you press it in somewhere, it will bulge somewhere else. I can help parents and children listen to each other, discover strengths and weaknesses, establish boundaries, rules, and fair expectations, and have fun making a family system work!
Has your child or teen suddenly become moody, uncooperative, belligerent, or behaviorally or academically different? Any number of factors could be at play…. together we will explore temperamental interactions, learning profiles, family issues, and developmental changes, and we will develop and implement strategies that work for all.